- 【1.0MP HD 720P 4-IN-1 Security Camera】-- This is 4-in-1 TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS Bullet Camera. compatible with HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS/960H analog DVRs.
- 【Bulit in OSD Menu】-- It comes with OSD Menu which can change 4 different video output. 720P AHD, 720P CVI, 720P TVI and 960H CVBS .Default Video mode is 960H mode, compatible with all analog DVRs. 720P video mode must be switched according to your 720P DVR type. Widely Usage: With OSD Menu, you can change signal mode freely and quickly in 5 seconds.
- 【65FT Night Vision】-- Built in 24pcs IR LEDs, IR 65ft/20m night vision,1280TVL ,3.6mm lens with IR CUT provide clear images, even in the dark.
- 【Indoor and Outdoor Use】--Aluminum Metal vandal proof & waterproof can withstand the toughest of outdoor conditions,3-Axis Camera Stand,cable through bracket.
- 【NOTED&WARRANTY】-- This camera did not come with DVR, power supply &video power cable! One year quality warranty, Lifetime Tech Support.
This 4-in-1 professional bullet security camera built-in 1/2.7" CMOS Image Sensor, with 1.0 Megapixel Resolution and an advanced circuit design, it adopts an advanced image processing technology. The camera resolution is as high as 720p Full HD, which ensures clear and bright pictures. This 720P HD camera has a built-in OSD menu that can change the 4 different video outputs HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS(960H) and adjust the video settings. Operation Mode. Switch from AHD: Press Leftward for 5 SecondsSwitch from TVI: Press Rightward for 5 SecondsSwitch from CVBS: Press Upward for 5 SecondsSwitch from CVI: Press Downward for 5 SecondsThis 4-in1 camera is fully compatible for the following HD DVRS: Hikvision, Dahua, GW, LTS, Q-see, Swann, Samsung, Night Owl, Best Vision, HD View,HQ-CAM, Annke, Aposonic, I-DVR Pro, Vonnic, Digital Watchdog, Logisaf, Sannce, Venetech, Speco, Alibi, KT&C, Cantek, ZOSI and many more. Troubleshooting Q: Video Loss appears where the image from my camera should be displaying on my DVR? A: 1.Check the extension cable (power and video) is securely connected to the camera. 2.Check the video output from the camera is securely connected to a video input channel on the DVR. 3.Check the power from the camera is securely connected to a power supply. 4. The camera mode do not match your DVR.there is 2 ways to setup . (1) Press OSD Joystick “DOWN” 5 seconds,if still no picture come, try to press “LEFT” “RIGHT””UP” for 5 second, till the signal matching your DVR.(2) Make sure the signal of your DVR, Use OSD Joystick to change the mode of the camera according to your DVRs video Mode. Zero-Risk Purchase,100% Satisfaction Guarantee365 days 100% money-back guarantee. We will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied with our products.