- ZOSI H.264 4CH FULL 1080P HD-TVI DVR With 1TB HDD, HD 1080P Live Viewing and Playback
- Includes 4 x clear resolution 2MP cameras with powerful night vision up to 65ft/20m and IP66 weatherproof rating for indoor/outdoor use.
- Email Notification & Mobile Push Alerts when Motion Detection,Free ZOSIVIEW Apps for Live View and Playback on Smartphone
- 30 Days+ Continuous recording to 1TB HDD , Save time and have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to USB flashdrive
- Two year quality Warranty, Life time Tech Support ! If your product stops working in the first year we will replace it.
This 4-in-1 professional bullet security camera built-in 1/2.7" CMOS Image Sensor, with 1.0 Megapixel Resolution and an advanced circuit design, it adopts an advanced image processing technology. The camera resolution is as high as 720p Full HD, which ensures clear and bright pictures. This 720P HD camera has a built-in OSD menu that can change the 4 different video outputs HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS(960H) and adjust the video settings. Operation Mode. Switch from AHD: Press Leftward for 5 Seconds Switch from TVI: Press Rightward for 5 Seconds Switch from CVBS: Press Upward for 5 Seconds Switch from CVI: Press Downward for 5 Seconds This 4-in1 camera is fully compatible for the following HD DVRS: Hikvision, Dahua, GW, LTS, Q-see, Swann, Samsung, Night Owl, Best Vision, HD View, HQ-CAM, Annke, Aposonic, I-DVR Pro, Vonnic, Digital Watchdog, Logisaf, Sannce, Venetech, Speco, Alibi, KT&C, Cantek, ZOSI and many more. Troubleshooting Q: Video Loss appears where the image from my camera should be displaying on my DVR? A: 1.Check the extension cable (power and video) is securely connected to the camera. 2.Check the video output from the camera is securely connected to a video input channel on the DVR. 3.Check the power from the camera is securely connected to a power supply. 4. The camera mode do not match your DVR.there is 2 ways to setup . (1) Press OSD Joystick “DOWN” 5 seconds,if still no picture come, try to press “LEFT” “RIGHT””UP” for 5 second, till the signal matching your DVR. (2) Make sure the signal of your DVR, Use OSD Joystick to change the mode of the camera according to your DVRs video Mode. Zero-Risk Purchase,100% Satisfaction Guarantee 365 days 100% money-back guarantee. We will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied with our products.