Whistler TRX-2 Desktop Digital Scanner reviewOld Price:
New Price: Too low to display Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Whistler
- Simple Zip Code programming. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included.
- Easy updating via Internet. User upgradable CPU firmware. Spectrum Sweeper. Clock / Calendar.
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder. Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button.
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II. Compact, modern case design. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included. Store Favorites Scan List
- Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button. IF Discriminator Out. Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
The Whistler TRX-2 exemplifies Whistler's commitment to the scanner market by bringing new capabilities and transmission modes to its customers. This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems: Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system), Hytera XPT, MotoTRBO Capacity Plus, MotoTRBO Connect Plus, and MotoTRBO Linked Cap Plus systems.