- Convert any lamp into a motion-sensing light perfect for entryways, bathrooms, hallways, basements and attics
- Automatically turns on when motion is detected
- Great way to add safety and security to any space
- Compatible with LED, incandescent, and CFL bulbs
- Turns off at a selectable time of 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 minutes after motion stops
The Westek MLC4BC Plug-in Motion Activated Control is perfect in entryways, bathrooms, hallways, basements, attics or any area where you need light. This device is a great way to add safety and security to any space. Any lamp plugged into the device will turn on when motion is detected within 25-feet in a 100 degree detection zone, giving you the light you need to navigate the room. The light will automatically turn off at a selectable time of 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 minutes after motion stops. Compatible with LED, incandescent, and CFL bulbs. 10A, 1200W resistive. AmerTac manufacturing brands offer complete lines of distinctive decorative home accent products that include trend-setting wall plates, money saving LED night lights, innovative under cabinet lighting and LED battery operated lights. More functional product lines include energy-saving timers, dimmers and lighting controls, as well as an extensive offering of consumer electronics accessories for the home and office. AmerTac's products are distributed to leading home centers, lighting showrooms, mass merchandisers and supermarket chains throughout North America.