Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, - Black Color reviewOld Price:
New Price: $152.33 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Uniden
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system; system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* - 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode - Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
"Uniden's BCT15X is an advanced, GPS-enabled scanner that comes equipped with room for up to 9000 channels and Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. Recieves conventional and the following types of analog trunked channels: •Motorola Type I •Motorola Type II •Motorola Type IIi Hybrid •Motorola Type II Smartnet •Motorola Type II Smartzone •Motorola Type II Smartzone Omnilink •Motorola Type II VOC •LTR Standard •EDACS Standard (Wide) •EDACS Narrowband (Narrow) •EDACS Networked (Wide/Narrow) •EDACS SCAT •EDACS ESK On the following frequencies: (25-512 MHz) (758-960 MHz) (excluding cellular telephone bands) (1.24-1.3 GHz) "