Samsung SHS-P717-LMK Push Pull Touchscreen Digital Door Lock, Code and RFID Entry, Small Mortise (AML-220) reviewNew Price: $310.00 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Samsung
- Program up to 31 user codes and RF ID tags. Fits doors 40mm to 80mm thick. Push to enter, Pull to exit. Automatic locking. Compatible with certain NFC items. Battery operated with emergency power contact.
- Samsung door locks have a sleek modern design which would complement any interior or exterior door in the residential home, apartment, or commercial business office building.
- Use the digital touchscreen numeric keypad to enter a password pin or RFID faster than you can turn a key. Shut the door and the mortise sensor auto locks the door for you.
- Sturdier and more durable than cylindrical deadbolt locks but do require door modification. The mortise is electronic for faster open/close and has the added security of a latch.
- Rigorously tested construction, random security code feature, bump and pick proof, intrusion alarm, PSB fire tested and fire detection sensor, anti tampering lock out. The lock has your back.
► Enhanced SecurityRandom Security Code - Before entering pin, 2 random numbers to push will appear. Throws off on-lookers and spreads your fingerprints around the keypad to prevent guessing of your passcode.Double Authentication - Both password and RFID tag are required to unlock the doorDouble Locking - Use this feature to prevent the lock from being unlocked from outside.Anti Theft - Secure your home when your family is away. An alarm is set off when the lock is operated from inside; a sign of a thief trying to flee.Mischief Prevention - After 5 failed entry attempts a warning sounds and the lock stops operating for 3 minutes.Intrusion Alarm - If the door is opened while still locked an alarm will sound making the intruder less likely to stay.Fire Warning - If temperature reaches a certain degree the thermal sensor will activate the alarm. The lock will auto unlock helping you to escape the fire.Emergency Power - No battery; no problem. Simply use a 9V battery to power the lock from the outside panel and enter as usual.Auto Locking - A physical sensor enables door to automatically lock after 3 seconds of being closed.Auto Polling - Skip wake up/random security code when using RFID to enter.Low Battery Warning - When batteries are low, the lock will play Fur Elise after every unlocking of the door.► SpecificationsMax User Memory - 31 pin/RFIDDoor Thickness - From 40mm to 80mmLockset - push pull handle, mortisePush to Enter, Pull to ExitLock Material - Zn, Al, ABSAML220 - Small mortise with shorter bolt set, door modifications most likely necessaryBattery Life - 12 months at 10 uses per dayBattery Type - 8 AA alkaline batteriesLock Size - Exterior 3.3 x 13.6 x 2.4, Interior 3.4 x 14 x 2.5 inches (WxHxD)Operating Temp -25°C to +60°CWater and dust resistant