Brinno BCC200 Time Lapse Camera w/Mount & Accessories Best For Construction & Outdoor Security 80 Days Battery Life, 720p HD, Weather Resistant Case Batteries Included reviewOld Price:
New Price: $290.00 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Brinno
- View 2 months of construction in just 2 minutes!
- Includes TLC200 Pro HDR time lapse camera, weather resistant housing, industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp, 2 bungee cord, AA batteries, 8GB SD card, user manual
- Produces stunning 720p time lapse video under virtually any lighting conditions, from low light to intense backlighting
- Preview screen allows for precise framing of scenes
- Produces ready-to-view video with no need to spend hours on post-processing; download AVI video file from the SD card, or use a micro USB cable to retrieve the file from the camera
View 2 months of construction in just 2 minutes with the Brinno Time Lapse Construction Camera Pro! This bundle includes a model Brinno TLC200 Pro HDR time lapse video camera, a model ATH120 dustproof weather resistant housing, an industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp and 2 bungee cords to secure the camera to a vertical surface. The Brinno TLC200 PRO is the world's first HDR time lapse video camera. With an interchangeable CS mount lens and a 1.3 megapixel High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor, the TLC200 PRO produces stunning 720p time lapse video under virtually any lighting conditions, from low light to intense backlighting. The aspherical 19 mm f/2.0 glass lens produces a 2X increase in sharpness and a 4X increase in low light performance. The camera produces ready-to-view video at the push of a button with no need to spend hours on post-processing. To use, simply set your time interval on the 1.44 inch LCD preview screen, aim, and wait for the video to finish. The interval between frames is selectable between 0.3 seconds and 24 hours. The preview screen allows for precise framing of scenes. Playback the AVI video file on a Windows computer from the camera’s SD card, or use a micro USB cable to retrieve the video file from the camera. Resolution: 1280 x 720 (16:9). Includes a 8GB SD card (32GB maximum) and 4 AA batteries that provide an amazing 80 days of operation using a time interval of 30 minutes.