- This Amcrest 4-channel NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes (Hard Drive Not Included), simultaneously managing and recording up to four 2MP cameras @ 30fps real-time, with latest Ambarella Chipset, to deliver video quality and performance that is unsurpassed in the consumer security technologies market.
- Supports virtually any ONVIF compliant IP camera (POE optional) such as Foscam, Dahua, and more. Features fast dedicated dual-core embedded processor to ensure that recorded video is captured without stutter, lag, or gaps in footage. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, easy to configure, access, and control. Scan QR Code on the NVR from the "Amcrest View" app (available on iOS and Android) to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the cameras on your network for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with all needed components such as network cables and a quick start guide with user manual.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Warranty and Lifetime Support offered exclusively by Amcrest.
Amcrest 4CH 2MP POE NVR - HDD Not Included (Supports up to 6TB) | 4 x 2MP POE IP67 Cameras | Easy QR Code Smartphone Access | Web browser access via MAC & PC | VGA & HDMI Output | ONVIF Compliant (POE Optional) | Backup to External Storage via USB This Amcrest NVR transmits ultra-high quality 2MP HD video over POE at long range, without the need for camera power outlet access. It works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera, built for Amcrest IP cameras with limited support for Foscam, Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Vivotek and others. After an easy and quick plug-and-play setup process with a QR code, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen; real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below. Features Unparalleled Resolution Quality; 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl) @ 30fps Realtime 2MP POE Cameras with IP67 Weatherproofing and 98ft IR-LED Night Vision Quick Access QR Code Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app) Remotely Access w/ Standard Windows and Mac Browsers Easy to Install; Manage All Cameras on Your Network Feature-Rich OSD; Channel, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Audio, and Record Status Icons Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events; Motion Detection, Video Loss, Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and BuzzerCustom Record Modes (e.g. Scheduled, Motion Detection) USB Backup for Peace of Mind Includes:1 x 2MP 4-Channel POE NVR 4 x 2MP POE Bullet IP Cameras 4 x 60ft Ethernet Cables 1 x DVR Power Supply User Manual + Quick Start Guide 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest