- The Amcrest NV4108-HS 8-Channel NVR supports IP camera recordings up to 4K UltraHD video resolution at 30fps as well as recording at lower resolutions including 6MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/2MP/1080P/720p
- Quick and easy Plug & Play setup. Simply scan the QR Code on the NVR using the Amcrest View Pro app to instantly access live viewing, playback and other features. Connect and manage all of the Amcrest IP cameras on your network.
- Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security. Highly accurate Motion Detection alerts and search functions. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps allows you to watch UltraHD video footage in real-time without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as a USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- This NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party brand ONVIF compliant IP cameras. No PoE ports included with this model, does not provide Power Over Ethernet. All systems are CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Includes 1-year US warranty & lifetime technical support from Amcrest.
Amcrest Model: NV4108-HS NVR FEATURES : Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MPResolution. Records 8-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP & Playback 8-Channel @ 1080p/4-Channel 3MP/4MP/3-Channel 5MP/2-Channel 6MP/2-Channel 8MP. Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app). H.265 Compression Technology. Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers. Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network. Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons. Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer. Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min). ONVIF Compatible (Third Party Cameras limited compatibility). Supports up to 6TB Hard Drives (No Hard Drive Included). PACKAGE INCLUDES : 1 x Amcrest UltraHD 4K NVR (NV4108-HS). 1 x USB Mouse. 1 x Network Cable. 1 x NVR Power Supply. 1 x SATA Cable. User Manual, Quick Start Guide. 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest. This NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party brand ONVIF compliant IP cameras. No PoE ports included with this model, does not provide Power Over Ethernet.