- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- EXPERIENCE FULL HD - Observe footage with the latest Sony image sensor, Ambarella chipset and HD 720p at 30fps with this security camera. A wide 85° angle allows you to see more detail and cover more ground to keep more of what you love safe.
- SMARTER, SAFER SECURITY - Control your camera with your voice with select Amazon Alexa devices. This WiFi camera will send notifications to your PC or smartphone as soon as motion is detected and start recording footage so you never miss another moment.
- ALWAYS RELIABLE - This IP camera offers PTZ so you never miss a thing. With night-vision up to 32 ft, you can keep everything you love safe 24/7. Use two-way audio to communicate with your loved ones. Storage options include MicroSD, NVR or Amcrest Cloud.
- FIND SOLACE IN THE CLOUD - Amcrest Cloud was created to ensure that you don't miss a thing, no matter where you are. With an intuitive interface, you are able to live-stream your footage which enables you to play it back based on your preferences.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses. You'll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
The Amcrest HDSeries 720p Wi-Fi video camera helps you stay in touch with what you love anytime, anywhere. With its quick mobile setup process, you will have secure access to your camera's video stream in no time. Stream live and playback recorded video of your home, your kids, your pets, or your business on the go with the Amcrest View app. Amcrest Cloud offers optional cloud recording with free live viewing and 4 hours of free video storage accessible from any device including Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Amcrest cameras also record to an internal MicroSD card (not included), upload to an FTP as well as record to any Amcrest (or ONVIF compliant) Network Video Recorder (NVR) (not included). Each Amcrest camera features two-way talk, night vision, remote pan/tilt, enhanced digital zoom, a 85º viewing angle, smart motion alerts, email alerts and snapshots, advanced recording options, secure SSL/HTTPS connection and wireless AES WPA2 encryption. With the Amcrest HDSeries, you'll never be out of the loop again. Amcrest cameras are compatible together with Foscam cameras only when using AmcrestCloud, Amcrest NVRs, Blue Iris for Windows PC, Live Cams Pro for iOS and TinyCam Monitor for Android.Amcrest HDSeries 720P WiFi Security IP Camera IPM-721S (Silver): Quick Second Setup / Wide 85° FOV / Remote Web Access from Smartphone or Tablet / Storage to MicroSD, NVR, or Amcrest Cloud / Pan and Tilt + Intelligent Digital Zoom / Night Vision Up to 32ft / Two-Way Talk / Smart Motion Alerts Camera keeps losing connection intermittently: No matter where you install an Amcrest camera, the exact amount of upload bandwidth it uses will vary. Usually the camera will use anywhere from 1.0 - 2.0 Mbps of upload speed bandwidth. Customers should check with their Internet service provider to learn more about their data plan, if it has a monthly data cap, and any fees that might apply if data use exceeds the limit. Usually the main reason a camera is not able to function properly is due to a lower upload bandwidth speed compared to many other factors. If the camera cannot manage to utilize the 1.0 - 2.0 Mbps upload speed bandwidth per camera, it is likely the camera will result in working intermittently and/or disconnecting from the network. If a customer is experiencing issues with the camera's live stream causing delays, stuttering, or not working, they should consider turning some wireless devices off and seeing if this resolves the issue. How to reset your camera's password: As always, we suggest creating a password strong enough to prevent against malicious login attempts, but reliable enough to be remembered. Depending on the device, the password reset procedure may vary. If you need to reset your password, we recommend viewing support center articles related to your specific camera model at www.amcrest.com/support. How to fix the "Failed to Connect" and "Login Timed Out" issue: If you receive this error message, try force-closing your app and opening it again to see if the issue persists. If you still have trouble, unplug the camera from its power source for 45 seconds, then replug the power source back into the camera and attempt to stream the live view once more. If the issue still persists beyond this point, we recommend power cycling your network router. How to fix the "User Locked" error notification: If you receive this error message, it means that you have attempted to login to your camera with the wrong username and/or password. Remember that your password is required to be changed on your first login, and that this new password needs to be used when connecting to the camera in the future. When the camera locks the user, it will lock the user for up to 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can bypass the wait time by unplugging the camera from its power source for 45 seconds, then plugging the power source back into the camera and attempting to stream the camera once more.